Seattle Women’s Jazz Orchestra Promo
The Seattle Women's Jazz Orchestra (SWOJO) prides itself on producing concerts that promote the work of women jazz musicians and composers. These concerts have involved musicians with international reputations in prestigious venues such as Jazz Alley, Triple Door, EMP and the Kirkland Performance Center.
In addition to playing saxophone with this band for over a decade, I produce web and promotional material for this non-profit organization.
What I did:
▪ Created concert posters for promotional use
▪ Created business cards for board members & directors
▪ Created post cards for promotional use
▪ Designed layout & typography elements
▪ Managed photos & design assets
▪ Prepared pieces for digital printing
▪ Utilized Adobe Creative Suite for all phases of design process
▪ Performed on saxophone/flute/clarinet in the concerts